Own Your Own Senior Advising Business
Owl Be There’s mission is to improve the lives of seniors by empowering them to make wise, informed choices about senior living and care. Our franchisees become the expert in their community and are seen as trusted advisors. We are a mission-focused, home-based, low investment franchise opportunity with a very quick start up!
As an Owl Be There franchise owner you will have an opportunity to help seniors and their loved ones navigate through some of the most challenging times in their lives. You will provide essential guidance for choosing the best housing and care solutions based on medical needs, budget, and preferences. Owl Be There offers a proven model with strong results, and we will be there with you throughout your franchise journey.
The franchise partners we are looking for must be dedicated to serving seniors, exhibit the highest moral and ethical standards, and expect to be involved full-time running their business.
The Business Potential
The senior housing and care placement industry is a growth industry like no other:
- The growth rate of the 65-and-over populations will continue to be three times greater than that of the total population growth rate through 2030. (Source: US Census Bureau)
- Put another way, over 10,000 people in the US turn 65 every day, which translates to 40 million baby boomers joining the “senior” ranks by 2030, swelling this segment to 74 million. (Source: US Census Bureau)
- The proportion of seniors requiring additional care thanks to chronic illness will increase from about 14% (2016) to 21% by 2050. (Source: AARP)
- The US assisted living facility market size was $73.6 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% through the next decade. (Source: Grad View Research)
- Advancements in medical and communication technologies have enabled seniors to live longer and remain more closely connected to family wherever they are.
- Changes to Medicare and Medicaid have placed a larger care burden on families.
- Dual career families have limited ability to take in and care for senior family members.
- More and more children move away from home, making family caregiving less feasible and assisted living more necessary.
The Owl Be There Success Formula
Do you dream of owning your own business but do not want to make “beginner” mistakes while you figure it out?
Do you prefer the assurance of a proven service model that is financially and personally rewarding?
The Owl Be There approach is a gamechanger in the senior care and housing industry. We seek entrepreneurial-minded individuals who want to positively and dramatically improve the lives of their clients, their staff and themselves!
As an Owl Be There franchise owner you will enjoy:
- A jumbo territory to support unlimited growth potential
- Low capital investment and overhead as a home-based business
- A business that remains in demand despite economic downturns and pandemic-related shutdowns
- Unmatched training and personalized ongoing support from Owl Be There industry experts
- A compassionate, personally satisfying and financially rewarding mission
- Professional growth and recognition as the “go-to” senior living expert in your local community
- Access to Owl Be There’s proprietary learning management system and customer management software
Owl Be There is innovative and unique, and we want business leaders who dare to be different. Curious? Click here to listen to our Owl Be There Founder, David Greenwood, share with how you can be a successful franchise business owner while making a difference in people’s lives.
Are You an "Ideal Owner"?
No background in the senior care industry?
Don’t let that stop you from checking us out! Up to 80% of franchise owners in the senior care industry have no previous related experience. This is truly an opportunity to leverage WHO you are and WHAT you want to do – instead of what you did before. It is an important distinction as you consider whether this industry is a place to call home.
That said, not everyone is equipped to build a successful senior advisory business. Knowing yourself and the areas in which you excel is key to assessing if Owl Be There is a good fit for you.
For example, do you possess the following?
- Compassion and empathy towards elderly individuals
- Patience with those feeling stress and anxiety in difficult situations
- A desire to operate your own business
- Leadership experience (e.g. business, church, nonprofit, or military)
- Sales, collections, and account management skills
- Experience hiring and training staff
- The ability to motivate others to succeed
- The financial resources to start and grow your business
If the above description sounds like you, contact us to discuss the possibility of being the next Owl Be There franchise owner!