Americans are now learning that:
- Investment products and their performance have little impact on wealth building (10%).
- Habits and behaviors make up the other 90% that builds wealth.
- 75% of Americans stress about money and
- Only 1/3 of Americans maintain a household budget.
But, few Americans know:
- Where to go for guidance on the 90% that actually builds wealth.
- How to synthesize the abundant knowledge available to them.
- How to bridge the gap from poverty to prosperity.
Financial Coaching fills this gap and remedies the Great American Household Financial Crisis.
A Financial Coach is a person that:
- Educates clients on the basics of personal finance.
- As a team, creates a spending plan that reflects the values and goals of the client.
- Empowers clients to take responsibility for their decisions.
- Supports the client's continual learning and growth and
- Serves as an accountability partner throughout the process.
Imagine being the person that helps someone:
- Avoid bankruptcy.
- Pay off their crushing debt.
- Save their marriage.
- Sleep better at night.
There are 1,700 Financial Coaches in the United States today but it’s set to explode!
And, UGRU Financial Coaching is set to standardize the Financial Coaching industry.
UGRU is worth your consideration!
Give me one good reason you ask? I’ll give you ten!
- It satisfies a need that people will always have
- Low upfront cost.
- You can make a lot of money.
- You can work part time if you need to make a transition.
- You can work from home to keep overhead low.
- You need little to no equipment.
- You need no inventory.
- You need no employees.
- You need no licenses or higher education.
- Not an MLM.
Think you’re not qualified? Think again.
We all have our own positive and negative financial experiences to draw on. If you:
- Harness those lessons
- Have ambition for success and
- Have a passion to help others
We have the rest covered!
What you can expect:
Successful experts helping you become the same.
Ken Gulliver is a retired investment advisor. He was in the Top 1% income earners in the USA. He is Author of The Unrivaled Advisor and architect of UGRU financial software.
Now, he has built a training program for people who want to become Financial Coaches and help people transform their personal finances and lives.
UGRU Coach training is powerful, unique and results oriented. Our training positions you to deliver client coaching programs through an intense curriculum. This curriculum covers three areas of mastery:
1. Coaching Mastery.
2. Financial Mastery.
3. Business Mastery.
During the 12 week training program you will learn:
- How to master coaching engagement
- How to convey complex financial matters in a simple way
- How to run your coaching business from A-Z
Being a part of the UGRU Coaching network you will enjoy:
- Done for you Sales and Marketing Materials
- Done for you Stories, analogies and coaching tips and techniques
- Mentor Coach access to help with your first clients
- Done for you schedule and curriculum
- Amazing proprietary technology to run your business with
- A coaching network that can drive new business to you
- Done for you world-class, SEO optimized website for your store front
- Marketing training that gets results!
During the 12 week training you will be building your business while you learn. By the time your training is complete your business is set up. We hand you the keys and you open the doors for business! (Don’t forget to ask how you can make money while in training!)
Is a career as a Financial Coach right for you?
Financial Coaching can be very rewarding if you:
- Are money savvy and already helping people.
- Are already in Financial Services and want to add coaching as part of your service offering.
- Are already a life/business coach and want to improve your skills in the personal finance side for your clients.
- Work in Corporate America but have a passion for helping people manage their money.