Over 15 years ago PostalAnnex+ was founded and opened an initial three stores. Today, PostalAnnex+ is America's largest franchise network of retail shipping and business centers. Each franchised location serves an ever growing customer base of businesses large and small as well as the individual consumer. Each of our locations offers complete shipping options from whole-house moving to overnight document delivery. Customers love us because there are so many services offered under one roof.
PostalAnnex+ provides a comprehensive range of shipping and business-related solutions for consumers and businesses of all sizes. We are America's Home Office. As a PostalAnnex+ franchisee you will be providing those in your community with a variety of services from one convenient location. These include private mailbox rental, high-speed copying in black & white and color, faxing service, office supplies, 4-color printing, key duplication, notary public service, greeting cards, assorted gift items and more, all in a convenient, service-oriented environment.
Training and Support
As a PostalAnnex+ owner you will have round the clock access to our secure company Intranet which houses our ongoing research and development as well as direct access to our network of franchisees for networking. As well we have a toll free number and email available to you for assistance at any time. Upon purchase of your franchise you will receive the following:
- Training — 10 days of training at our PostalAnnex+ Corporate Training Center plus nearly a week of hands-on training support in your store at opening
- Operating Guide — The PostalAnnex+ Operations Guide will help you avoid any pitfalls from trial and error; plus, your start-up package includes all the forms you'll need for smooth operations
- POS/Point of Sale System — PostalAnnex+ has the most complete Point of Sale system in the industry
- Grand Opening Operational Support — The advertising materials and guidance you need to get off to a strong start
- In-Store Operations Support & Evaluations — Assistance regularly to ensure your store runs smoothly and you receive proper guidance on improving your business and sales
- Franchise Family Networking Meetings — You'll benefit from cross-branding opportunities with other Annex Brands' franchisees
- Conventions — Continuous skill-building and personal growth
- Informative newsletters — Includes important operational and marketing updates
"We joined PostalAnnex+ over 20 years ago and they are just like family. I know all my customers...they're just like friends. I know the community. I know the organizations. It's just good fun."
Betty Bloom , Franchisee since 1987
"We get our business from the community and we give back to the community. And that's the way I run my business. I get involved with my community, the silent auctions, and any activities at the churches. I make sure I get involved. I get my name out. It is the best advertising you can do for your business.
Robert Eftehkari, Los Angeles, CA Franchisee
"Ours is a family- owned business. I have two boys and we wanted something we could work on together and eventually let them have. PostalAnnex+ was the perfect opportunity.
John Brown, Jacksonville, NC Franchisee