Midas is proud to be a trusted, globally recognized leader in the automotive industry. As we continue to expand and build our reputation, we’re looking for motivated individuals to be a part of our family! Join the Midas team and build long-term success with the #1 automotive repair franchise. In 2019, the top third U.S. stores average revenue was $1,255,966.
As a Midas franchisee, you can experience the benefits of joining one of the most recognized names in the automotive market. Our worldwide brand awareness gives you and your business a competitive edge. We work hard every day to earn consumer trust by providing expertise, quality and value to every customer, every time. We’ve been a leader in automotive services for more than 64 years and have the knowledge and resources it takes to build long-lasting success.
Why Choose Us?
As a Midas franchisee, you will be able to:
- Enjoy the challenge of growing your own business.
- Oversee your business with full P & L responsibilities.
- Optimize the shop operation for expected service demand.
- Select, hire and train your very own top-notch staff.
- Represent Midas in your community through business associations, sponsorships and local charity outreach activities.
- Engage with your customers through the Midas CRM system to promote offers and provide service reminders.
- Strive to become the ‘shop’ your customers think of first when they think of servicing their vehicles.
Incentive Programs are now being offered for franchisees who open a new Shop or re-open a company-owned location. Visit our website for more details.
U.S. Veteran Discounts include waiving initial franchise fee.
First Responder Discount include waiving initial franchise fee.
There are several ways for qualified candidates to enter the Midas franchise program, including the development of a new shop, purchase of an existing shop, conversion of your existing auto business or the purchase of a company owned Midas location.
Training And Support
Benefit from 64 Years of Midas Experience
Midas has been building a stellar reputation in the automotive service and repair industry for more than five decades. We want to help you succeed; before you open and as you continue to operate your shop Midas will help you with the following:
- Business management system for your shop: Your shop management system is an integral part of the success of your business. With our effective system you will have access to powerful tools to help you manage a variety of functions from invoicing and estimating to inventory management and control, and much more.
- New franchisee orientation: At the Midas training center in our corporate office, you will receive an introduction to the Midas retail platform, gain an understanding of our competitive advantages and learn the skills necessary to become our customers’ choice for automotive service.
- Ongoing training and training resources: You can count on our training staff to assist you with the planning, coordination and delivery of a variety of types of training for you and your staff.
- Operational support: Field support is provided through a network of Franchise Business Managers and Shop Operations Managers throughout North America who act as a liaison with Midas corporate.
- Development support: Franchise and real estate staff work with franchise owners to identify expansion opportunities and offer guidance during the site selection process. Construction and project managers provide shop design assistance and prototypical floor plans.
- Optimizing and marketing your business: We provide a variety of innovative and proven resources and campaigns that will position your business as the auto service shop of choice for consumers in your area.
This website and any request for information or forms are not a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.