Why Choose Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
|Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies is a innovator in the early childhood education industry and was the first to take a proven business model and franchise it across the country. Today, the company has more than 160 locations in 15 states and celebrates 30 years of providing world-class education in a safe, nurturing environment to children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, which is family-owned and operated, ranks in the top 10 nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers and is consistently recognized for its advanced curriculum and innovative technology offerings.|
With a long history of success, the company clearly offers many reasons to invest and join a proven brand:
- Industry leader with three decades of providing world-class education for students
- Proven business model focused on setting trends in early education and childcare
- Strong brand recognition with dedicated support system unparalleled in the industry
- An average AUV of $1.5M* with the top-third reporting a $2.1M AUV*
- Proprietary curriculum designed to prepare students for the future
- Committed to the communities it serves, as well as many national non-profit organizations, including March of Dimes, Relay for Life, Boy Scouts of America, Burt’s Big Adventure, among others
There’s never been a better time to join the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies family. It’s a business opportunity like none other where you’ll gain great personal satisfaction by providing a much-needed service in the community and help shape young minds for the future.
|As a market leader, Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academies was the first preschool accredited by AdvancED in America, the world’s largest education community. The company also was the first to supplement their core curriculum with a proprietary project-based curriculum, STEAM AHEAD™ that focuses on providing more opportunities to learn science, technology, engineering, art and math through play. In addition, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies is known for using advanced technology and programs, such as ABCMouse.com, tablets and digital smart boards to enhance the overall learning experience for its students.|
For the last 30 years, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy has upheld its long-standing principle of strengthening and encouraging childhood development on an emotional, intellectual, social and physical level through a unique partnership between its child care providers and parents. With a nationally awarded curriculum, Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academy provides early education and care for children from six weeks through 12 years of age at its nearly 160 schools located in 16 states across the country. Programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschooler care, private pre-K and kindergarten, before-and-afterschool care and summer camp. In order to provide even more convenience for families with busy schedules, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies remain open during all major school breaks and holidays year-round.
To fuel growth in key markets throughout the country, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy is actively seeking single- and multi-unit operators who are passionate about the brand and committed to providing the highest quality service. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $750,000 and liquid assets of at least $400,000 per unit. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $3,476,900 – $4,968,500 with a $90,000 initial franchise fee. Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy offers a reduced franchise fee for honorably discharged veterans.
Real Estate & Marketing Support
With long-term success in mind for its franchisee network, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provides comprehensive real estate and marketing support. Real estate and design support includes:
- Initial marketing plan with pre-opening Grand Opening support
- Local marketing plan to acquire and retain customers
- Social media and digital marketing program
- Website with customized local content
- Public relations support for the brand and the local market
The success of our franchisees is our top priority and we have developed a step-by-step process that walks you through the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies’ franchising opportunity. From initial interest to Discovery Day, this process will ensure you have the information you need to evaluate the opportunity and we have what we need to confirm you are a good fit for our system. Below is our comprehensive process and how you can get started today:
- Complete and Submit the Request for Consideration Form
- Speak with a Kids ‘R’ Kids Representative
- Receive a Kids ‘R’ Kids Introductory Franchise Packet
- Receive a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Receive Financing Pre-Qualification
- Attend Kids ‘R’ Kids Support Team Discovery Day at the KRK Franchise Support Center
- Speak with current Kids ‘R’ Kids Franchisees
- Execute the Pre-Development Agreement
- Site Selection Process
- Franchise Agreement Creation
- Phase I Training / Start-Up Training
- Design & Construction Process
To learn more about this unique franchise opportunity, please provide us some brief information and submit a request by clicking the button on the right.
*In Item 19 of the FDD (April 2015), 136 centers of the 157 Kids ‘R’ Kids centers open and operating as of December 31, 2014, satisfied the conditions for being included in the “Mature Sample” for disclosure of average annual revenues. The “Top Third” represents 45 centers or approximately 33%.