THE HOMEWATCH CAREGIVERS ADVANTAGE
Home Care Industry Thriving. We’ve Perfected How To Succeed In It.
Homewatch CareGivers franchise owners provide a broad range of professional, person-directed at-home services encompassing senior care, post-surgery care, prenatal/postnatal care, care for people with developmental disabilities as well as backup child and adult services. At Homewatch CareGivers International, our franchise owners deliver best in class care for each and every client. We honor the work of caregivers, who are a vital part of the continuum of care, and we offer our franchisees the support needed to be successful and make a valuable difference in their communities. Franchisees
THE HOMEWATCH CAREGIVERS ADVANTAGE:
- Our Approach to Care is Uniquely Powerful
Built on person-directed caregiving, our focus is on helping people to continue to feel empowered to the best of their current abilities.
- Technology Support for the Business of Care
Our proprietary, business-management software enables our care quality by capturing social history, matching caregivers with clients, and even tracking results.
- Industry-Leading, Proprietary Business Intelligence Tools
Business Intelligence tools help franchise owners focus on business priorities and analyze problems/opportunities.
Our Signature Care to Stay Initiative is Game-Changing for Caregiver Recruitment and Retention
From years of experience in the industry and working closely with select Homewatch CareGivers offices, we have established best practices and results measurement that recruit and retain the best talent. We even have a Caregiver University to provide on-going online education courses for our caregivers.
- A Smarter, More Effective Client Acquisition Model
We are not a "franchise in a box" — We adapt our various revenue channels according to what is relevant to each franchisee in every market.
- On-Call Training and Coaching
In addition to in-person training on all aspects of opening your own home care business, we provide ongoing support by trainers and coaches who are always only a phone call away.
- Strong Financial Results
We devote ourselves to the long-term viability and success of our franchise owners. With a competitive royalty structure and lower incidental fees, we continue to provide best in industry training, conferences, and technology.
Homewatch CareGivers is listed in the 2016 rankings of Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 and Franchise Business Review Top 50. These lists are based on important information such as strength and growth of the franchise system as well as franchisee satisfaction, leadership, support and financial opportunity.
IS THIS THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
Medical expertise not required
- Desire to follow a proven business model
- Looking for the right fit in service opportunity
- Community partner
- Wanting to maintain an active role in ownership
- Leader, experienced in managing a variety of individuals
- Possess a passion for our Mission, Vision and Values
- A networker and good communicator
- Desire to collaborate on best practices with Support Center and other Franchisees
- Minimum investment available of $50,000 cash, with access to additional funds for financing the operations of the business
If you want to make a difference in your community with a financially sound business opportunity, then please request information using the form on the right. One of our dedicated franchise consultants will be in touch with you to provide you more details.