- Do you need financing for the purchase of your franchise?
- Do you have money in an 401(k) or other retirement account?
- Would you like to access the money in your retirement account to invest in your own business, without taking a taxable distribution?
By rolling your 401(k), 403(b), Keogh or other retirement funds into Guidant's 401(k) business financing vehicle, you can:
- Buy a franchise, lower overhead and increase your success rate. Instead of sending interest payments to a lender, you can use your money to purchase advertising, lease equipment or hire additional staff.
- Eliminate personal liability. Use our own funds to avoid pledging your home or other assets as loan collateral and potentially jeopardizing your personal credit.
- Maximize tax-deferred benefits. By investing your retirement funds into your own franchise, you can reinvest your profits tax-deferred in your business or in your retirement account. Build your business while you grow your retirement nest egg.
- Enjoy flexibility. You can mix your retirement funds with personal funds or capital from other investors. It's the ideal financing structure for husband-and-wife teams!
- Invest in yourself. Unlike taking risks in the volatile stock market, financing your business with retirement funds is an investment in yourself – one that you can control and count on.
Discover your retirement account's true investing power (and the ability to finance your franchise with money you already have). Contact Guidant Financial 401k today for a free 10-step guide to starting your own franchise with retirement funds.