SearchMarketMe Creates Five Major Improvements to Internet Marketing Agency Owner Program, Releases New "Opportunity Overview" Document
SearchMarketMe created five major improvements to its Internet Marketing Agency Owner program during 2011, using its innovative mindset to create greater value for entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs who are not finding what they want among the present set of options for internet marketing franchises. The five major changes required the release of a new and improved Opportunity Overview.
Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) November 01, 2011
SearchMarketMe created five major improvements to its Internet Marketing Agency Owner program over the course of 2011, and recently released a new and improved Opportunity Overview containing the innovations and enhancements to the business opportunity offering.
"Innovation is the key to growth," said SearchMarketMe President & CEO, S. Boyd Karren. "In any economy, good or bad, innovation clears a pathway to success - and the improvements we've made this year to the Agency Owner program are huge, and are already benefitting our newest group of Agency Owners as they open and grow their businesses."
SearchMarketMe's five major improvements are described as:
1. A new two-stage business model that allows "solopreneurs" to enjoy complementary collaboration within the existing network of 100+ Agency Owners as they establish their businesses, and then activate a built-in growth option that provides easy scalability when they are ready to expand.
2. Enhanced interaction between self-identified "Finders" and "Doers" within the Network that can increase production capacity and revenues without increasing overhead.
3. The identification and description of the key characteristics and practices of the network's most successful Agency Owners, as shared during the "Accelerated Business Start-up Training Event" held for all new Agency Owners. This includes special training in the PREMIER selling system which is helping "non-salespeople" become effective salespeople.
4. New pricing and financing options that make it easier to open an internet marketing agency, including the Rolling Start (in-house financing) and industry-first Pay-for-Performance options in which SearchMarketMe shares the risks with new Agency Owners and creates long-term relationships based on mutual financial success. "There are some organizations that require you to pay their entire fee upfront and then wish you luck," said Karren. "SearchMarketMe provides these options to demonstrate our confidence in our ability to help people be successful with their agencies."
5. The elimination of large-group Webinars in favor of personalized, one-on-one "private tours" with the President or the Director of Education. These personal Webinars provide an exceptional opportunity for an investigator to ask all his or her questions and come away with a full understanding of the power of the Internet Marketing Agency Owner program.
"The new Opportunity Overview incorporates these five major changes, and represents a significant improvement over previous versions. Besides being shorter and more to-the-point, the new Opportunity Overview provides a much clearer description of the business model than ever before, and people are already picking up on the simplicity and flexibility of the SearchMarketMe approach," said Karren. "Interest in the Agency Owner program is at an all-time high."
SearchMarketMe, LLC, is a Seattle, Washington, USA-based training and support organization that assists entrepreneurs in opening, operating and growing independently-branded online marketing agencies around the world. Opened in 2007, the company’s 102 Agency Owners are found in the United States, Canada, the Middle East and Africa. For more information about the SearchMarketMe Agency Owner Program, visit the SearchMarketMe Website and request an Opportunity Overview.