FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 25, 2015 – New York, NY
NYC’s most popular kids’ music program, songs for seeds is franchising!
Named "Best Music Class 2010” by New York Magazine, songs for seeds is a rockin' music program that encourages children newborn to 6-years old to sing, dance, and play along with a live 3-piece rock band. Kids rock out with children's instruments as well as real drums, guitars, keyboards, and instruments from around the world.
We "travel" to a new country every week, create well-known nursery rhymes through visual art, perform magic tricks to highlight numbers and counting, and spin the animal wheel to reinforce animal names and sounds. By mixing our original kids rock 'n' roll with adult contemporary music, the band is sure to please little ones and their adults. Using original tunes written by well-known musician, Mr. Ray, songs for seeds provides a fun, stimulating, and interactive experience.
apple seeds created the songs for seeds franchise as an easy to run, easy to implement business that fully supports the success of the franchisee. No brick and mortar space is required.
- Classes are run by using a beautifully constructed mobile unit called a “Roadie Box”. This kit includes everything the franchisee needs to run their class, at any location.
- Classes are a proven success with families re-registering for songs for seeds semester after semester.
- Classes are run in 3 semesters per year with 16-week sessions. Curriculum is unique each week.
- A significant additional revenue stream is possible through songs for seeds offsite birthday parties and community events, both highly popular offerings.
- apple seeds HQ guides the songs for seeds franchisee through a detailed two-week training program – one week on administration and one week focused on the music. After these two weeks, the franchisee is ready to run and continues to be supported by management.
- The songs for seeds on-boarding process is easy to understand and clear to implement, with dedicated, focused attention from the franchisor.