The Dentist's Choice™ is the industry leading franchised network of locally owned dental handpiece repair and service businesses serving dentists nationwide.
Recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as ranking Number One in dental handpiece repair, quality repairs at an affordable price and quick turnaround time are hallmarks of The Dentist's Choice™.
Repair and maintenance of our customer's handpieces is our singular focus! Simply put.... The Dentist's Choice™ is the smart handpiece repair choice for dental professionals.
Products & Services
Not all handpiece companies are created equal!The Dentist's Choice™ is recognized as the largest network and the most definitive source for handpiece expertise in the nation…and, chances are, we have a facility in your community!
But why are we different?
Because handpieces are our exclusive focus. We treat your handpieces as if they were our own!
We repair, rebuild, maintain and sell handpieces. In fact, we provide any service required to keep your handpiece running longer. Only quality components are ever used, and all service is backed by a 90 day warranty.
Training & Support
The Dentist's Choice™ offers the franchisee a complete complement of support services to ensure the success of every owner.
The course curriculum includes instruction in all types of handpieces. Training includes education in the mechanical principles of handpiece operation, as well as detailed repair procedures for all major brands. A complete training manual with step-by-step instructions and diagrams is included in the course work.
Marketing and Sales are also covered during the training program. Franchise owners receive instruction in preparing strategic plans, direct mail letters, participating in trade shows, and implementing proven sales strategies. The Dentist's Choice™ provides a Marketing & Sales Manual, complete with illustrative how-to examples for marketing our service.
Corporate training also includes detailed instructions in operating a franchise. Owners are given guidance in registering the business, selecting a legal entity, setting up the office and work station, establishing an accounting system, and installing operating procedures.
Why The Dentist's Choice?
The benefits of being involved with a first class franchise, especially in this business, far outweigh going it alone for the following reasons:
First, we furnish you with the technical and marketing knowledge during training allowing you to build your core customer base faster, usually within your first year of business.
Second, The Dentist's Choice™ franchises, when resold, historically sell for prices substantially in excess of your initial investment. With national recognition as the largest and top rated handpiece repair company, your business is readily marketable with our assistance upon your retirement or in other circumstances triggering a sale.
In summary, we not only offer you an opportunity to earn a good livelihood as a self-employed business owner.... but we, more importantly, provide you with the proven means and methods to achieve success in this business.
As a franchise owner of The Dentist's Choice™, you enjoy all the following benefits:
- Independently owned and operated, home-based business with minimal overhead and flexible work hours.
- Few, and in some cases, no employees and related headaches.
- Affordable start-up costs ($30,000).
- A large exclusive territory.
- State of the art Marketing and Repair Manuals.
- In-house, hands-on technical and marketing training at the home office for a minimum of one (1) week and ongoing assistance on a toll-free basis thereafter.
- Professionally developed marketing and sales promotional materials.
- Purchasing power of the home office providing a dependable source of quality, brand name replacement parts at competitive prices.
- The use of The Dentist's Choice™ trademarks, logo and other marks with growing national recognition.
- Working with other professionals on a business-to-business level. No retailing!
- Recession resistant - people always need dental care - regardless of how the economy is doing. In fact, in tougher times, dentists are more inclined to repair rather than replace equipment which bodes well for us!
Are You a Good Fit for The Dentist's Choice?
We look forward to the possibility of you joining our rapidly expanding franchise network. If you are interested in a niche business and have the ability to sell yourself, enjoy dealing with people on a business-to-business level, and are mechanically inclined, this could be the right business choice for you.