Customer Experience Management Solution
How Did We Serve You?
- Customer experience monitoring and retention service for the Small Business market
- Gathers and processes customer feedback through surveys
- Highly scalable business model
- Successful beta test in Atlanta, GA
- Independent sales reps acquire new merchant clients plus annual subscription renewals and receive up to 75% commission plus yearly renewals
- CSRs provide a high-touch service element
- $599 - $999 revenue per subscribed location per year
- Entry fee: $2,499
An Unmatched Business Opportunity
How Did We Serve You? works in multiple industries: restaurants, salons, retail, grocery, auto repair and service, hospitality, medical practitioners. And it is an affordable solution for small to mid-sized businesses. This means you have plenty of revenue streams to work with!
This highly scalable business model gathers customer feedback through surveys, providing clients with monthly reports and a space to respond to feedback. Independent sales representatives secure new merchant clients and annual subscription renewals.
What How Did We Serve You? Offers:
- No inventory to stock
- No storefront to manage
- No hidden costs and surprises.
- Exclusive territory
- Hire your own commissioned sales staff to promote within your territory from day 1
- Set your own pricing, negotiate your own deals
- Work your own hours, simple requirements to maintain active status
Manage your own time and determine your own income working from wherever you please. With minimal effort, you could make $35k–50k first year, or more if you're determined to succeed.
Your entry fee of $2,499 covers all of your registration, training, and access to our powerful and FREE lead generation program as long as you are an active representative. This is not a yearly fee; it is a one-time processing that guarantees you access to our program and the chance to earn a free master territory.
Large and Growing Market Opportunity
- The global customer experience management market is projected to grow from $4.36 billion in 2015 to $10.77 billion by 2020
- North America holds the largest share (47.6%) of the overall customer experience management market and is expected to reach $2.98 billion by 2017
- U.S. market research industry revenue is expected to reach $19.7 billion with 2.3% over 2016 alone
Attractive Business Model
- No competition in market sector, large national companies provide service for themselves, no current players in small to mid-sized business market
- Annual recurring revenues
- Highly scalable direct sales business model
- No physical inventory
- Home-based customer service agents
- Low overhead drives high margins
- Potential to serve more than 100,000 locations by year 5